18 Sep AGENDA 2030: THE EXTREME LEFT’S PLAN FOR A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT
Left and Right are used pretty commonly, often without clarification. In this instance, my use of extreme left is primarily describing an ideology that espouses extreme governmental intervention. Extreme right would be antiestablishment mentalities approaching anarchy. With that said, there are certain additional ideologies which will accompany this Extreme Left overreach. It is happening. It is happening now. It is happening internationally. It is happening to you, to me, and to our children.
Odds are good you have not heard of Agenda 2030 yet. You will.
Couching their message in vague, uplifting terminology the United Nations lays out its agenda to enact “17 Sustainable Development Goals with 169 associated targets which are integrated and indivisible. Never before have world leaders pledged common action and endeavour across such a broad and universal policy agenda.” In other words, they say they are striving for “Equality” and “Rights.” However, history has shown us what this type of “tolerance” means for those who disagree with its proponents. They have already shown their intolerance here. The agenda is integrated and indivisible. There is no room for dissension.
I am far from a doomsdayer or Christian escapist. However, as I look at this movement, it seems clear that freedoms will be encroached upon with the use of extreme governmental overreach on an international scale. We have already seen these things happening on national levels. Healthy shifts away from abuse of certain minority groups have swung 180 degrees and change in the name of “progress” has been leveraged to silence the opposition.
See if you can read through the lines on some of the United Nation’s language:
- “States are strongly urged to refrain from promulgating and applying any unilateral economic, financial or trade measures not in accordance with international law and the Charter of the United Nations that impede the full achievement of economic and social development, particularly in developing countries.” (Economic oversight thus reducing economic sovereignty of nations)
- “We are committed to ensuring universal access to sexual and reproductive health-care services” (This is the eugenics agenda (at least for now primarily through voluntary abortion) and could quite possibly manifest in population control particularly of the “unfit”)
- “We commit to providing inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels – early childhood, primary, secondary, tertiary, technical and vocational training.” (This will be the international system of secular indoctrination.)
- “We commit to making fundamental changes in the way that our societies produce and consume goods and services…All countries take action, with developed countries taking the lead, taking into account the development and capabilities of developing countries.” (And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name.)
- “We acknowledge that the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change is the primary international, intergovernmental forum for negotiating the global response to climate change.” (Control of energy)
So, by the year 2030, the United Nations plans to be a one world government with control over international education, food supplies, energy, birth control, and economy. By the way, it’s already begun: “The new Goals and targets will come into effect on 1 January 2016 and will guide the decisions we take over the next 15 years.”
I’d like to offer some practical solutions, but the best I have thus far is this: “Repent. Keep your eyes on God. Follow Christ’s teachings. Don’t get swept up in unraveling the conspiracy threads. Keep your eyes on Jesus and He will guide you through.”
Here is the full document: http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/RES/70/1&Lang=E
WHAT DO YOU THINK? Is Agenda 2030 nefarious? How then shall we respond? Leave a comment below and share to get your friends in on the conversation.
For more like this, check out: PORTRAIT OF MILLENNIAL AMERICA